Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: Work vs Prison

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Work vs Prison

    The piece of crap that stabbed C/O McCarty is still where he was-with me in C. I'll tell him "hello" for you amigo. I just re-read a post of yours and seen where he was mentioned.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #32
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Work vs Prison

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I agree! Yeah I just started up at ROSP and all that, but [censored] if aint crazy up there. I wonder how many people go to work and get [censored] and [censored] throwed on them. Little to none I bet. How many have to get a Hepititas B (sp) shot just to work at there job?


    [/ QUOTE ]

    I have. You get the same treatment working in healthcare.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    EMS is the same way sometimes plus sometimes when you get called you wonder to yourself if the person that called 911 is really sick or waiting for you with a 12 gauge to blow you away just as you step through the door.
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Work vs Prison

    Let us not forget that police officer that walks up on a porch with no idea what is waiting behind that door either. I throw 'em all-EMS, Corrections Officers, Firefighters, Police, Teachers, Nurses, Doctors...etc into the category of Community Service/ Those who make things happen in this world.

    BTW: I have a cousin who has been an EMT for 2 decades, and we have had convos that would make normal folks vomit. The fields have hardened us both.

    And as I have said many times before: As tough as our jobs are, they are walks in the park compared to what our troops have to deal with. Perspective is the name of the game. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #34
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Work vs Prison

    I agree
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •